Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "other" new expensive toy
Bought a 2008 Yamaha Grizzley 700 FI today. Faster than anything i have ridden and very sweet. Can't wait to ride it.[cool]
[signature]
Sure would have been nice if you had that last year when we went to Bear Lake.[Tongue] Congrats.
[signature]
Those are sweet bikes! Slap up a pic or 2 when you get the chance.
[signature]
I decided you have to much money [cool]
[signature]
We will definately have it this year Richard![Wink]
[signature]
Maybe, try telling my wife that.[shocked][pirate]
[signature]
if its anything like my 660 grizzly, you will love it. [cool]
[signature]
I rode a 450 and a 400, the wife drove a 250 and we were going to get both but i happened to drive the 700 and plans changed.[angelic]
Here is a pic of my model but mine will be green.

[inline yamgrizside2.jpg]
[signature]
Nice wheeler i just bought a kawasaki brute force 750 v-twin i love it i also have a 04 grizzly 660 and like that one alot also both are nice wheelers im sure you will enjoy yours alot i have a book of utah trails that is awesome you should get one its called Ridin the utah trails and there are alot of good rides
[signature]
Very nice. My uncle loves his Grizz.
[signature]
mine is just like the picture. but a 06. i love it.
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Right on man! Let me know how you end up liking it if you don't mind. I already have a Sportsman 700 EFI and love it but I want to get the wife a wheeler and I am a much bigger Yamaha fan than I am a Polaris fan.[Wink][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Later,[/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
Been on 2 rides so far. The first was on flat dirt road and the other was a much more extreme trail with boulders and mud and .....
Love everything about it so far. The thing is MEAN!!!
[signature]
I am very jealous and envious!
Probably the exact bike I would have bought!
Randy
[signature]
I used to N.ot have E.nough T.ime O.ff to go fishing.  Then I retired.  Now I have less time than I had before. Sheesh.