Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book Cliff Elk
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Well this years Elk hunt was one to remember. We had a bear tare into the tent. The Elk were all around us every day and being able to share that with good friends and family is the best anybody could hope for. I’m putting in for that tag again. My bull scored 321 6/8 and thats not bad for my first big bull.[/size][/font]
[signature]
great bull!!! looks like a blast... AJ
[signature]
Great Bull Cody you told me you had bears but you didn't tell me they tore your stuff up. Thats pretty wild looks like it was a good hunt anyways. Congrats.
[signature]
Awesome Bull, dude. Good on ya, man.
[signature]
Nice Bull Cody. Congrats. Did you get to see the bear?
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Hell Ya!! Awesome!! [/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]I would take a 321" Bull like that any day of the week rather that buying a 400" Bull like some folks have this year.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Good job and congrats,[/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
Great Bull Cody now for that 30lber give me a shout I want the whole story later ASH
[signature]
Nice work on a nice bull. I'll bet it was great. I hope that bear got a little high velocity lead for busting up your camp.
[signature]
Very nice bull.
Looks like a nice rack.
[signature]
Thanks for the complements. The bear got to the tent when we weren't at camp but we did get to see a few bears. Does anybody know a good taxidermist? I'm thinking of sending the cape out to get tanned and bleaching the skull for now and down the road I’ll have the mount done when I have more room in the house.
[signature]