Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 Die from Brain Eating in Local Lakes - TRUE!
This is the wierdest story i read,...

6 Die in local lake recently, from a brain eating amoeba, there is a link to the full article..

Just when i started liking fishing allot, it figures, LOL LOL

[#ff0000]****(link disabled)*****
[/#ff0000]
[signature]
That is kind of weird. There is something else even weirder than that. This site doesn't allow us to post links to other fishing site with forums.

Please double check the posting requirements on the signup page for full explanation.[cool]
[signature]
I got one even wierder, I was going to invest more money in a larger advertsing campaign i had with BFT, becuase i was satisfied with my current results... Now i am not... My rep was Michael Hodgdon, i am emailing him now to end my campaign with this month's cycle end.
[signature]
If he is satisfied with the link, please have him email me. Which company are you advertising with? When we know the company name, we are allowed to permit certain links.[cool]
[signature]
For those interested in the story, here is a news-link to an article on this matter.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/stories/0...8135.shtml
[signature]
Our mods have long standing orders to remove links to other forums unless our advertisers have written permition prior to posting links to other forums.

If you can send me a pm with the copy of your letter or have mike give me a buzz I will then clear you with all of our moderators and let them know wich forum you will be linking to....
[signature]
this is not as uncommon as one might think...

it is so common that there are guide lines to how a resturaunt may prepare both fresh and salt water fish for consumption..

if you eat fish with these parisites, thay can survive your digestive system, get caught in your throught, and yes, they eventuly find their way to your brain and eat though causing death...

so be sure to cook all your fish to an internal temp of 145*
[signature]