Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2003 Proclamation/laws
[url "http://www.wildlife.utah.gov"]www.wildlife.utah.gov[/url] is DWR's Homepage.

I'm sure everybody here has picked up the 2003 fishing proclamation but how many of us check to see our favorite lakes are the same as last year.

There is some major changes that everybody should know like a standard 22-inch size limit or perch fishing at Yuba is closed. Check the Proclamations Fishing Highlights for more info.

Tickets aren't fun and people that violate laws are stealing from us all. If you do see somebody violating a law I recommend

1. Talk to them or inform the person of the laws. Most people want to obey the laws

2. Call 1-800-662-DEER or *DEER (cell) and report it.

There is a lot of good regulations/laws so thank your local DWR officer/biologists and thanks everybody that fish and hunt because hunter's and fisherman pay for all the wildlife in Utah.
[signature]
Hey, good job posting that. We really all need to be aware of the laws. It's easy to just assume the laws last year for a certain body of water are the same this year.
[signature]
We all have to buy a license so why not pick up a proclamation and read it!!!

In the last two years every lake has had major changes to the regulations and I know there has been a lot more added to this proclamation.

The changes had been made to make it easier for anglers.[Smile]
[signature]