Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, tubin' Alamitos Bay tomorrow morning!
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]Looks like I'm going tubin' tomorrow morning![Image: 28_spin.gif] I will be going to Alamitos Bay around 5am hopefully if I wake up in time![Image: 27_laughing.gif] [Image: 27_laughing.gif] [Image: 27_laughing.gif] I will be on channel 10 for all who goes out. Hope to see some other tubers out there!! It's been a long time!

Kiyo[Image: bullwhip.gif] -------------------[Image: dolphin.gif] [/size][/font][/size][/font]
[signature]
[cool]A well-deserved trip. You've been working too hard. Hope the fish are properly respectful and that you find a few legals.

Look forward to a report.
[signature]
Hey TubeDude,

The fish were there but the wind was just too strong today!! I had a little work out and my legs are a little tired.[laugh][laugh]

Hopefully I can get back out tomorrow. I think I'm going to fish the surf on the other side and take my son with me.
[signature]
[cool]Hey Kiyo, that wind has been bad all over the west this past week. I got blown around Wednesday, and did not even try it today, because the wind was already blowing at daybreak and has gotten worse all day. I know the guys up in Utah have been muttering some unhappy things about the wind in that part of the country too.

Hope you get a break tomorrow, and that you have a good day with your son. Are you going for flatties in the surf, or just whatever you can scare up? Whenever I took my young kids I always tried to at least find some perch or kingfish to keep them busy.

Good luck. Even a windy day of fishing is better than working in an air conditioned office.
[signature]