Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blacksmith's Fork
Had about an hour to burn this morning so i headed up from logan to the dam. I threw an x-rap in black back, silver belly about 3 1/2" long. 4 casts, 5 fish! Yes, 5 fish with 4 casts. The third cast i had a hit and hooked a fish which quickly got heavier! I got "it" closer to shore and there was a fish on the front hook and one on the back. Both of equall size. I wish i had a camera at that instant.
River is in good shape and clear with fish everywhere. There were tons of deer in the canyon and one exceptional buck right at the mouth. Not a bad 20 minutes of fishing.
[signature]
Sounds like a great time Brody. What were you doing up there?
[signature]
Working[Wink]
[signature]
Nice on the two fish one lure catch. We were fishing in Mexico and throwing jigs for Yellowtail and I hooked one and it felt like it got off only to realize after it went thru his gills and another fish grabbed the jig, I was using 20 lb test and both fish weighed 25 lbs and 32 lbs it was a real battle one fish going on way and the other the opposite way. Was the water low ?
[signature]
Sure you were.[Wink]
[signature]
Winter flows
[signature]
Actually i had been working and had to wait for the homeowner to meet me at the house.[Tongue]
[signature]