Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Dell 10-13-07
I fished Little Dell this morning from my Kayak. The weather report had said that the storms will move in in the afternoon. With that in mind I got up to Little Dell shortly after 8am to a steady soaking rain. The water level is really low so it made it a messy chore to find a place to launch from.

I was on the water by 820 am .The fishing was slow and steady. I caught 7 Cutts in the 16 to 20 range. I caught all 7 on trolling a crankbait. I tried casting the shallows with Stickbaits and Tubes with out success. Most of the Action took place over on the south west side.

I saw 3 other fisherman today. I would like to thank the fly fisherman who helped to carry my kayak up the hill.

It rained the whole time but I really didn't mind that much I was warm and dry. It still was a good day to be fishing.

Tincanfsh
[signature]
[black][size 3]Glad to know you got the yak in the water this time, also nice to know that the gate was open. Appears like you had a good day on the water. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Did you fish over by the area where we were on the last trip ? Or did you go further south ?[/size][/black]
[signature]
I tried over where we were last saturday with out any luck. I didn't see any fish on the fishfinder over in that area either. Most of the action was from the last cove to the bouy.

Did the picture come out OK.

Tincanfsh
[signature]
[black][size 3]That's kind of where I thought you were refering to. That area seems to produce for me as well.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Yes, the photos turned out great ! Thanx ![/size][/black]
[signature]