Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody gettin birds??
This is the worst start of duck season i have ever had. I have killed maybe 2 dozen birds! I hope you guys are doing better than i am. Anybody want to hunt BRBR with me saturday??
[signature]
I was only out on the opener, but I've talked to a couple dudes, and they haven't been doing as well as normal.
[signature]
I hear the zoo is just full of birds, try there!!!
[signature]
scratched a few out of the sky. going to hit up brbr on sunday with my kids. i am hoping their water situation is better than it was on the opener.
[signature]
Brody,

I haven't even been this year. However, I have permission to hunt a
friends ranch so I will let you know how it goes. Hopefully, I will make it out next week. My son has been after me to go about every day.

I will also see about getting you the antelope depredation tag that we talked about. The elk was a no unfortunately, but I hope there is still a chance with the antelope.
[signature]
Hey Brody, I dont have a boat (i dont know if i need one) but I would love to go hunting on saturday
[signature]
Last sunday at fb I bagged a really pretty Gaddy & missed my fair share of redheads. Fb is swarming with redheads bagged two the sunday before within 30 minutes.
Peace
[signature]
How about sunday? Saturday is full. No boat needed either.
[signature]
That's my problem every bird that flies over is a red. 10 minutes, 2 birds, and i'm done for the day. Found a new spot though that only has a handfull of reds and thousands of other birds.[Smile]
[signature]
yeah I can go sunday... let me know..
[signature]
Can you get a boat into that spot brody?Saturday will be the first time out.The weather looks good 4 weekends of bad weather what going on with that.Let me know in a pm if you want,I can bring both boats if we can,need to know what the water depth is so I can eaither bring two motors or just the longtail if its to shallow for the outboard.If you have to walk out I will hit farmington or salt creek.
[signature]
No, you can't unless you drag it over the dike. No need to though. I just take my 12' aluminum and paddle across the deep water. I sit just over the deep water on the dike most of the time.
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040][cool]Them redheads sure are purdy though![/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
dude sounds just like my kinda place,If you forgot I have got the eqipment to get into these type of areas,I have two scanoes.when I hunt farmington I can walk my boats out on the dike and dump in anywhere I want,It gets me into areas that no big boats can get to.
The rack in the picture that is between the two scanoes is also a boat dolly,I can put all the gear in the scanoe and walk it right down a dike and put it in anywhere I want to.I made it last year because I got sick of hauling everything sepreatly down to where I could get the boat into.believe me I can get both my boats in where you are in half the time and about a quarter of the effort.so now that you have seen my rig can I get them in.LOL[Wink]
[signature]
Yep, you wanna go too?
[signature]
yes,check your pms
[signature]