Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice?
The IFG is back and wants to go fishing. Is there any ice? XMAN, I'll call my buddy Dave in Ct for an answer. I would have gotten back to you sooner but....you understand. I forgot how good beer tasted. Teroy, you still here? Pm if you are.

IFG
Good to have you back IFG. Strawberry, Fish lake and Scofield are your only choices when it comes to ice fishing and you had better hurry it won't last long. WH2
[signature]
Sorry IFG I put my ice gear away awhile ago. I have heard that strawberry is still frozen but slushy.
[signature]
[font "Technical"][size 3][#0000a0]Great to have you back, the fish are no longer safe. Did you get the house, are there Llamas in your future? Do you have plans for a refrigeration unit in the back yard? You may be able to make a block of ice big enough to ice fish in the summer.[/#0000a0] [/size][/font]
[signature]
hey IFG Electric lake has about 15" to 20" of ice and still the hot spot for ice fishing.. 30 to 40 cutt's a day

from the fuzzyfisher--------------fish on dudes
[signature]

nice to have you back IFG.
reports from strawberry have been all right not alot of fish but the Ice is still thick.
after ice we can start the convertion to delicate flys on the surface.
[signature]
[shocked]
I was glad I took my gas auger with me today. The ice by the island at Scofield was over 20 inches thick. The edges are getting shakey, but there was 15 inches of ice just a few yards from shore. Fishin' wasn't too bad either. I saw two guys driving down from the reservoir with canoes in the back of their truck. They were looking very disappointed. Not enough open water even on the south end to bother with.

Fishrmn
Did somebody say ice??? Uh huh... (theme music of Jaws playing) Just when you thought it was safe to go on the water..."
[signature]
Thanks IFG i appreciate that. Good to have you back.
[signature]