Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay Ramp Conditions?
I've seen a couple of boats out on the Bay last week and I was wondering if it's possible to get a duck boat out of the south marina? I imagine that most of the boats I saw were launched out of the north, but the south marina is closer to where I want to fish.

Thanks in advance for the info!

djole
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I launched a float tube out of the north marina twice last week. Two feet of water at the ramp and 5 feet in the channel until right at the mouth. Then it shallows up to about 2 feet again. Gotta keep the motor up and watch the sonar. Then go straight out at least 300 yards before going left or right. Even then, there is a high spot straight out that is only about 2 feet deep.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]The south marina is closed for the year. Gate across the road before you get to the booth.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Sorry.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
If it gets any worst out there , you won't have to worry about a boat to get across Willard bay just go for a walk. LOL

AFDan52
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]The catfish are already wearing tennies.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
The last time I was up there the gates to the S marina were locked.
[signature]
Thanks for the replies all! I guess I wont have to worry about it this weekend, I got the call from my buddy in Boise and its STEELHEAD time!!
[signature]