Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat Motor-Looking
[font "High Tower Text"][#800080][size 4][Wink]I am looking to replace my motor with a bigger better, and want to get away from the jet drive that I now have (Evenrude 50 jet, 35 years old and still runs great[cool]), I am looking at a 40 size prop out board any for sale let me know.[/size][/#800080][/font]
[font "High Tower Text"][#800080][size 4]My boat is a 14 foot Valcor with stearing on the middle console. (No tiller types please) I would like Yamaha or Murc. [sly][/size][/#800080][/font]
[signature]
[font "High Tower Text"][#800080][size 4](No tiller types please) [/size][/#800080][/font]
[font "High Tower Text"][#800080][size 4][/size][/#800080][/font]
[font "High Tower Text"][#800080][size 4]Just to let you now I have a 40 hp yamaha tiller type don't know if you can conver it over to what you need. It is a nice motor in very good condtion it is too big for me. [/size][/#800080][/font]
[font "High Tower Text"][#800080][size 4]Sorry if I am wasting your time. [/size][/#800080][/font]
[signature]
I went with a 65 horse evinrude, that babyy now moves and I can also pull tubes and other junk.
I want to put in an a plug for the business that did tthe work for me, A-ROCK-PROP in SLC on west temple and 3500 south, they have rebuilts and do old motors with parts stocked, I looked all ovr the Internet and other locations and there the only ones in the west that stock old parts and rebuild to near new perfect motors and there $ is great, I replaced mine for $1000.00 and this is with a center console also, Thanks guys your great.
[signature]
Thats a great price for a 65 horse, what year is the motor? That seems like a huge motor for a 14ft boat, if you don't mind me asking, is your boat rated for a motor that big[:/]?
[signature]