Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trophy Pic
Caught this trophy last summer. Had a hard time landing it, put my tackle to the test. Almost snapped that 12 pound Stren. Bent the heck out of my Terminator Buzz, but it was worth the fight. It was released unharmed, so it's still there for others to share the joy.......

Good Fishing, Kayote

[Image: l22199.jpg]
[signature]
Is that a gill? hard to tellf rom the pic. I cant believe you didnt get it mounted.
[signature]
HA HA HA HA HA! Man that's funny! Yes it is a Bluegill.
[signature]
[#ff0000]My Fish and Game warden neighbor wants to know what you are doing fishing with live bait. I covered for you by telling him that you took a hit from a huge large mouth and snagged this right out of his gullet when you went to set the hook....[/#ff0000]
[signature]
nawww i put a hook in myself there, and im still alive!

sm
[signature]
I actually caught that bluegill casting the buzz for bass. It may have been a snagging violation, but wasn't a live bait violation LMAO. Goes to show the effectiveness of sharp hooks. Also, I really did release the little bugger, and it swam off. If you look close, the hook is in the meat just behind the gut. I wouldn't bet on if it survived or not, but it swam off fast.

Good Fishing, Kayote
[signature]
I hope you got some measurements for the catch and release state record!!! LMAO. Very funny.
[signature]