Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Glorious afternoon !!!!
Had the chance to hit Jordanelle with a good friend. We were fishing out of his Ranger bass boat, so I hope I don't get booted off the page for not being in a tube or toon.

Weather was FANTASTIC !! Unfortunatly there was a brisk breeze out of the south that kicked up about the time we launched. Hit the points across from the ramp and picked up a couple of smallies each on cranks.

The breeze began picking up so we ran down to the dam area. No wind and no fish. Worked several other areas in the mouth of the river arm, no fish but just a great time being on the water.

Pulled out just as the sun was dipping below the mtns. Great time, Great day, Great company. I highly recommend it.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Matt, glad you got out on the water. Great "therapy".[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Don't sweat posting a report from a boat. I know you know what a float tube is. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Any float in a storm so to speak.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Jordanelle is going into winter mode. The bass and perch are going deep and getting picky. Still some good trout action, but most of the ones being caught are the baby bows...although there are some bigger bows and some browns being taken too.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Keep on keepin' on.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Agreed, you can usually drop back off the points and drop a spoon or other offering and get bit, but they were not taking. Figured that they were suspended in about 12-15 ft. of water, over 25-30. Wind made it difficult to stay on top of them, but even in the trees east of the dam, they were having a circle jerk. Fun anyway !!!!
[signature]