Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afternoon at Jordanelle
Today was so nice I had to hit the water for some bass fishing..

The air temps was 39 and the water was 48.5 with a lite breeze ....

I got to the lake at 12:30 and started to look around with my depth finder, My first fish was a nice 17" SM witch came out of 45' of water by the end of the day I boated 14 bass and 2 browns the trout was 20 1/2" and 26" long the bass was from 13" to 17" and what a great day...
[signature]
sounds like a good day. i've been wondering what you've been doing. hows the new trailer?
[signature]
almost 60 again here in the mitten,

I was hopin for fog and rain, didnt see any to speak of, a light mist is all we got...

was good to hear Georgia got a bit of rain, they needed it...

I got out in the woods looking for 4 legged long horned bass for just about an hour before I had to go do my chores...

all I saw was about two dozen hunters in a 30 acre parcle... I expect all those guys and then some will be out there 6 hours from this post....
[signature]
It's working good, it gets my boat to the water and back so all's well so far...
[signature]
I think it will be April or May be for we see 60 again...
[signature]
Nice job Bassrods. I'm glad to see that you can get er done in those temps.[cool]
[signature]
I'm finding out that what some say about bass not biting in cold temps is not true but finding them can be tuff...
[signature]
As you and I both know, finding them is only half of the game. Getting them to bite is the other half.

I love fishing those "Hard to get" bass. Once they submit, you have a nice fish for a nice picture.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks, That one was 23" and was 8 1/4 LB and a treat to catch...
[signature]
impressive,

cold water bass are a blast, I am looking forward to hard top so I can get back on them again...
[signature]