Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is enough....!
Had it with New York and the "civilized" East coast. They can stick it where the sun don't shine.

My wife and I are moving to Utah in January next year, back to where I belong. On October 11th I had two thugs shove pistols in my face and rob me. Right now I am so sick and tired of humanity. i need mountains, trees, horses and fish ... i want to see as few humans as possible. And if Utah is too populated in a coupla years there is always Wyoming or Alaska ....

_ABT
[signature]
...dont blame you for the move and Im jealous of the area where you are chossing to move.. but more important.. thankfully you or your family were not hurt.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Trevor, that is some scary stuff. I had something similar happen when I was looking at being relocated to the Ft. Lauderdale area in Florida. Two young punks drove up beside my car and pointed a gun at me. I saw the look of murder in their eyes and ran up over the divider and down a couple of side streets to get away. When I stopped shaking, I resigned from the company that was going to move me there and went back home (to Arizona at that time).[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Glad you escaped with no great physical damage. The mental part will last awhile. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Would love to have you in Utah, but I gotta warn you, there is no REAL SAFE HAVEN from craziness. It is everywhere. At least we have a lower population density and basically a good overall quality of life. Fishin' ain't bad either.[/#0000ff]
[signature]