Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weber 4/8
Took a buddy (another old guy) and his dog (another golden) fishing with me today on the Weber, above Echo, to entice him to start fishing again. He caught about a dozen white fish ranging from about 13 in. to 18 in. and a brown that gave him a tussle, about 19 in. I think I've got him hooked along with his dog. His golden and mine tried to help us catch the fish and romped around having a good time. He caught all on a #16 rubber legged hair's ear and I was using my standard gray scud and prince. Started about 10 am and quit about 2 pm. [crazy][cool]Leaky
Hey leaky, have you been up the road yet this year to jordanelle? I loved hearing about your smallie adventures last year. You sure have kept them fish on the weber busy this winter. Thanks for the report buddy.
[signature]
Hey Pred,

Haven't been to Jordanelle yet, waiting for it to warm up some more. The first still water action will be either Pelican for blues and bass or Utah Lake for white bass. Waiting for it to warm up a little bit more or walleye spawn to end at Utah lake. then a little latter Snake River smallies and cats, Flaming Gorge smallies and big carp, Jordanelle for smallies and perch, and Mantua for trout and bass when it turns on. It's tough being retired!!!! How's that for a plan?

Leaky