Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaska Silver Salmon
Good Morning Board,

I don't know if this is the proper board for this post, but I'm sure our monitors will move it to where it needs to go.

I am in possesion of a 1/2 day Silver Salmon Charter out of Valdez Alaska for August 2008. We are auctioning this item to help raise money for the Western Wyoming Childhood Language Center which helps kids with speech and language disabilities at no cost. This charter would be good if someone where already going to Alaska and wanted to add a Silver charter to their itinerary. We would be willing to take verbal bids or even a cell phone bid if anyone is interested. Our auction begins at 2:00 PM on Sunday Dec. 2. If you are interested please PM me or respond to this post and I will give you all the particulars on both the charter and the charity.

Thanks for attention
JohnnyBrownTrout
[signature]
Guys,

I should have added that we also have a 7 day 6 night deal just North of Vancouver Island which includes a floating cabin-stocked with food and a 24 foot boat with guide for the whole week. This one is pretty much everything but transportation to and from.

Thanks again
JohnnyBrownTrout
[signature]
I've been to Valdez and it is a nice little town, I'll sure it would be a good place to go up to if someone was planning on a trip to Alaska during that month. We stayed at a nice bed and breakfast in town that better and cheaper than any motel in Alaska. Sure wish I could remember the name of the place[unsure]. Good luck to who ever gets the charter. WH2
[signature]