Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rojo Super Fat Cat
Not to be outdone by all these red H3's, there's now a rojo Super Fat Cat. Kewl.

[Image: Super%20Fat%20Cat-LCS.gif]

z~
[signature]
... seems to me the manufacturers are offering read and yellow and safety orange for the safety of the angler.. I like that idea.. less of a headache for me to ensure that I have the proper amount of orange on the tube to keep it legal..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]An H3 wannabee?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I think it is great that Outcast is offering their tubes in more colors than the old basic green. However, I am not a big fan of being high vis just to provide a better target for the "power squadron". [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]When I replace my Rojo it will probably be with another (boring) green Fat Cat. Also easier on the eyes when you are fishing in bright sunlight. You definitely have to wear sunglasses when "fishing red".[/#0000ff]
[signature]
That is the one MOjo had. It turns a beautiful shade of pink after a year or so...ask Maja[Wink] He is now the owner of the PINK SFC.
[signature]
...they come in [url "http://www.riverwire.com/cgi-bin/item/PAC66SSuperFatCat"]yellow[/url] now... wonder if they will fade as bad??

[Image: sfcyellow.jpg]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I'll bet he is purty in pink.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Did he get waders to match? Accessories are a big thing you know. Even more than match the hatch.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
It is a lovely shade of pink. The wife loves it even though Wasatch801 has logged more hours in it than she has.
[signature]