Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing this week
Well i went to Perris again...and the fishing was poor....poor until i got on the water that is! I think i averaged 10 fish an hour for the 5 i was on the water! My biggest was a hefty female who went 7.2, and my smallest was 8inches. I had a nice full range of big bass, little bass, even a few crappies, and bluegill. Anything i threw at them they hit, which tells me these guys are hungry after doing thier business! Fishing was fantastic for everyone, even the guys fishing for carp on the shoreline were getting plenty of carp. Good day at Perris. This lake blows my mind!
[signature]
[cool]Good report JAM. I just got home from getting blown off Saguaro Lake, near Phoenix, for about the fourth trip in a row. The wind has been blowing constantly and we couldn't find anything with sonar. Even the usually plentiful yellow bass have gone into hiding. I had a few tentative hits and lost two big channel cats. We did manage to land one 5.8# channel cat. Of course it was TUBE BABE that brought it in. A lotta whoopin' and hollerin' when she hooked it on her ultralight stick with 4# line.

Sounds like you have a full summer ahead of you. So many fish, so little time. If I guess right, you are now a fully confirmed floatation fisherman (float tuber).
[signature]
[Wink][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]OUCH man that sucks. alteast you got some bass. i never got a bass when thir on the spawn this year. last year i got one and then someone got her and killed her. my local lake has been messed up for a while since they put those loser carp in.[/size][/font]
[signature]