Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To My Democrat Friends.......
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][black][size 3]To My Democrat Friends: [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][black][size 3]Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. [/size][/black][/font]

[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][black][size 3]To My Republican Friends: [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][black][size 3]Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Merry CHRISTMAS to you too Braz![laugh]
[signature]
in the spirit in which it was intended...

happy chanakuh [Image: 89-user_icon.jpg]

sm
[signature]
Merry Christmas to you too Braz. That's some good stuff right there.
[signature]
Thanks... I would like to make the same wish to all my republican friends and add...

Try it, You You'll like it..
LOL[Tongue]
[signature]
LOL!

Merry Xmas to you as well. [cool]
[signature]
Right back at you Braz. Are you still planning on leaving the state and taking that new job?
[signature]
Merry Christmas to you to Braz, Thats some good stuff buddy!
[signature]
all republicans can do is flame lies and BS [Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]

sm
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]SM, did you ever kill anything this year? If not, man you really need to get out and do some outdoor activities and get back to your conservative side your lefty buds are really brainwashing you[/size][/#808000][/font] [Tongue][Tongue].
[signature]
[center]deleted[/center]
[signature]

[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]??????????????[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]I know the website sucks @#$%[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Extremely mature by the way, I'm glad the youth that visits this site had the opportunity to see your left wing filth.[/size][/#808000][/font][blush]
[signature]
YAH PLAY YOUR DECENCY CARD . . .

sm
[signature]
[Image: MastheadImage.jpg]

[black][size 5]Republicans Debate in Des Moines December 12, 2007 [/size][/black]
[black][size 5][/size][/black]
[black][size 5]More exaggerations and misstatements in the final GOP debate before the Iowa caucuses.[/size][/black]

[font "Arial"][size 3]In the Dec. 12 Republican presidential debate in Des Moines:
[/size][/font] [ul] [li][font "Arial"][size 3]Arizona Sen. John McCain promised to make the U.S. “oil independent” within five years, a goal experts say can’t be achieved.

[/size][/font] [li][font "Arial"][size 3]Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney claimed American students score in the bottom quarter among industrial nations, but they score about average in the most recent tests.

[/size][/font] [li][font "Arial"][size 3]Romney also claimed that federal programs to prevent teen pregnancy are “obviously not working,” while in fact births are dramatically below what they were in 1991 despite a relatively small increase last year.

[/size][/font] [li][font "Arial"][size 3]Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said a big federal tax cut would produce “a major boost in revenues for the government,” a notion that nearly all economists say is a fantasy.

[/size][/font] [li][font "Arial"][size 3]Former Gov. Mike Huckabee claimed he had the most impressive record on education of any GOP candidate, even though Arkansas children scored below the national average while those in Romney’s Massachusetts were No. 1.

[/size][/font] [li][font "Arial"][size 3]Rep. Duncan Hunter claimed the cost of administering and complying with the federal income tax is $250 billion a year, far higher than the figure given by a recent presidential advisory commission.[/size][/font] [/li][/ul]
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]LMFAO, You bit really hard didn't ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Thanks for the PM I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
ya know florida has some nice wild pigs running all over the place, no closed season, you can do your part in removing some of the pork by stepping out in the feild...[Tongue]

we all have to play the "decency card" around here, including me... no exceptions...[cool]
[signature]
Mewrry Christmas to you and all the folks. Heres something to chew on during Christmas dinner.
[font "Georgia"][#0000a0][size 3]READ VERY CAREFULLY!!! REMEMBER WHEN YOU VOTE.[/size][/#0000a0][/font]
[font "Georgia"][#0000a0][size 2]Subject:[/size][/#0000a0][/font][font "Georgia"][#0000a0][size 2] History Lesson[/size][/#0000a0][/font]
[font "Georgia"][#0000a0][size 3] [/size][/#0000a0][/font]
[font "Verdana"][#0000a0][size 2]A little history lesson: If you don't know the answer make your best guess. Answer all the questions before looking at the answers. Who said it?[/size][/#0000a0][/font][#0000a0][/#0000a0]
[font "Verdana"][size 2]1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."[/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2]

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We)...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Jose f Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own...in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

Answers:

[/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2](1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton [/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2]6/29/2004[/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2]
(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton [/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2]5/29/2007[/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2]
(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton [/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2]6/4/2007[/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2]
(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton [/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2]6/4/2007[/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2]
(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton [/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2]6/4/2007[/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2]
(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton [/size][/font][font "Verdana"][size 2]9/2/2005[/size][/font]
[font "Verdana"][#0000a0][size 5]Be afraid. Be very, very afraid![/size][/#0000a0][/font][font "Arial"][#0000a0][size 5] [/size][/#0000a0][/font][#0000a0][/#0000a0]
[font "Georgia"][#0000a0][size 3] [/size][/#0000a0][/font]
[signature]
if she was talking about the poor poor american people and not her poor rich democrat buddies.., Id vote for her then...[Wink]

so YEP, be vary vary affraid...
[signature]
nothing like a little last minute smoke and dagger politics befor the first primary...[laugh]

you are just going to have to laugh it up.. there is not a single politition democrat or republican who isnt blowing smoke in to the face of americas voters.

they know when every one goes to the primaries, "10% of qualified voters" that the majority is going to vote along party lines, and they are going to vote with thier pocket books...

Hence the term so broke to pay attention...

You can bet your bottom dollar that on both democrat and republican sides that the wealthiest of americans are going to do background checks on the candidates and see who has preformed along policy lines and programs that best suit the way they do busness and are not going to care who said what...

the democratic party debate was full of yuckin it up last night with vary little being said or expected to be said...

clinton utterd "Change" once again with no credible plan to back up that word... to this day no one knows what she means by change or what she plans on changing...

while some of the statements made in your post is true just as much of it is total and absolute nonsence..

on both sides there are a lot of people who have strong opinions as to what is working what isnt what needs to be changed what dosnt.

but aside from all of this banter on both sides of the party there is the thing going on here on this site.

every one needs to keep this clean. stop taking this personal, stop baiting and being bated and going after each other here on this site..

no one will take any discussion here on this board serious if this behavour continues. Your conduct reprosents your chosen politition. you are your polititions spokes person here.

this is counter productive for every one..

these issues you posted here are not directed towards the democratic party, it was directed towards programs and policies allready in place and policies other republican candidates want to inplace.

if you want to debate each one of those seperatly, I will be happy to give you my experiences with those policies from the point of americans poorest.

if you ever find your self loosing a debate, stop, and think about it, If you are half the inteligent person I believe you to be, you will realize that if you are loosing a point it is because you either dont have enough information to fully argue the point, or the point you are trying to win is not winable and as much as you hate you will have to re-think the point and if that point is that great of an issue for your candidate..

every single politition dodges issues they can not answer because they just dont have the experience or refuse to answer because they know that their finacial backers opose veiws one way or another..

we are all fisher people here, and no one knows bating and being bated like we do...

so I mean this for every one, for your own sake, stop it... Its one thing to play the part of a fool, its intirely something different to be a fool...
[signature]