Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Proclamation
Anybody know when it's released? I've checked the DWR site with no luck and the gal at Sportsmans said "Ummm....I think sometime in January" [crazy].
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]If I ain't mistook, it came out just before the end of the year last year.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I'm sure that DWR will do a news release and you can probably count on Brett Prettyman to cover some of the new items in his weekly Outdoors column.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Now, breathe through your nose.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Not getting my panties in a bunch. Just asking a question.
[signature]
We still have issues concerning 2008's rules and regulations that haven't been voted on yet.

RAC meetings are currently being held (last night was the first, I believe). These meetings could have some significant decisions that might affect the proclamation.

gotta take care of business before the Proc can be sent to the press!
[signature]
I was on the phone yesterday with the odgen office asking about 2008 big game proclamations....they said 08 procs would be released in the next couple weeks....
[signature]
They aren't going to get all of those changes in before the Guide has to be out. They are taking action on them at the RAC's until the 19 of December and then don't hold a board meeting until after the first of the year. The changes will show up on the website but probably not in the 08 Fishing Guide.
[signature]