Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new guy
just signed up and wanted to say hi. my son and i are going to try to hit willard this saturday. i'll let you know how we do
[signature]
welcome to the community! look forward to reading you and your son's report!

sm
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]How you doing a-b? Glad you decided to give us a try. Hopefully that report you post after your willard trip will reflect a killer day on the bay like the Old Coot had! Again, welcome to BFT / Utah![/size][/font]
[signature]
Welcome A-B glad to have you. Ths is the best stie for fishing, fun and excitment.

Good luck at willard. Cant wait to hear the report.
[signature]
Welcome a-b this is a great site with lots of info. Looking forward to your post about Willard.
[signature]
Sheesh, where's my big welcome at, when I said I was new. heheh
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Old Coot didn't take care of that when you went to Willard with him? That was supposed to be his one and only BFT assignment! I'm going to have to have a talk with him![Tongue][/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3] Belated welcomes, Access-Denied! Glad you are having fun with the fishing and our forum! Keep up those reports![/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hey BLM,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]There are rumors that a big ole center console Gregor was sighted out on Willard today. Can you confirm or deny that?[/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I'll deny that rumor because it was on the Bear all day! Me & P Hopper chased macks today with limited success. We caught half a dozen fish up to eight pounds. The weather was beautiful and the boat ran great for it's maiden voyage with me as it's skipper. It may be on Willard Sunday if the weather will hold. If not, it's back to the Bear. Sounds like early season wiper fishing treated you good the other day![/size][/font]
[signature]
heheh....Yeah just smack around a few times for me. Wink
[signature]
Hey BLM, are you telling me that you took your boat in and got it tuned up and got it registered already? Wow, that was quick,
wasn't Lee busy this week? What is the top end speed of the new boat? WH2
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Let's just say registration is not a problem at this point. Either is the insurance. It runs good but needs to be reproped for this alititude. I should be running 5500 RPMs and I was only getting 4600. It has a 19 pitch aluminum and I think I'll go with a 15 or 17 pitch Turbo stainless. Speed was 36 mph by the GPS but should increase a little with the new prop.[/size][/font]
[signature]
[#ff0000]Cheers to ya'[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]Tell us a little. What do you like to fish for, favorite water, and such? Always good to meet new folks.[/#ff0000]
[signature]
i've been a trout fisherman most of my life. spent a lot of time on schofield

and the blacks fork and bear river area of the north slope. last year i hooked my first wiper and now i'm adicted but still have a lot to learn.

my son and i went to willard saturday and got blown off the lake before we even got started. we tryed for the crapie in the north marina and could'nt make that work either. but it's early in the year yet so we'll keep trying

a-b
[signature]
[#ff0000]I lived in Price for a few years and had some fun up Scofield way. I have never fished for the Wipers yet, but plan on fixing that shortly. Hopefully luck will prevail over skill once or twice![/#ff0000]
[signature]