Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ma and Pa's 4-H Fishing Derby
Ma and Pa's 4-H Fishing Derby is comming up fast.

again it will be held on Powers Beach in commerce twp. on june 7th from noon to 3.

if you want to pre-register for the derby you can do so on may 31st and june 1st from 10 am to 3 pm on both dates at the Wall-Mart store on pontiac rd in walled lake.
[signature]
THIS IS THE BIG ONE FOLKS ! CHECK OUT THE ARCHIVES FOR WHAT FUN THERE IS TO BE HAD THERE , GREAT PICS TOO !
[signature]
this one runs back to back with the springfeild 4-H derby.

I run this one and then volunteer my services the next day as a rod and real repair man (and check out clerk for those who need to barrow a rod and reel)

on this one you will need to bring a pickanick basket lunch and watch out for yogie. ya know that mr ranger isnt going to like it if yogie gets his hands on your pickanick basket. there are perminate grills available for cooking. there is also swimming available at this park.

we have a 2 acre pond for fishing and swimming (swimming area restricted from fishing) and a river that runs along side the pond and on through the park. threre are trout bass pike and yes even giant polish trout.

this one is limmited to 150 entries, so try to enter early, and if you miss out then you may be able to slip in if there is a no show.

you will need a park entry sticker. so save some big bucks and by an anual state park sticker, they are good at every michigan state park.
[signature]
if you want to get in a full week end of organized fishing for your youths then hit this one, camp out at proud lake camp ground just a mile away then make the migration north to davisburg the following morning for another fun filled day with a whole new goup of family anglers and different fishing conditions.
[signature]
Count me in Dave,
I'll be there, Can I register for this one On-line? Or do I have to go to Wal-Mart?
[signature]
we can get you singed upon the river opening day.

I will be there to permote several things that are comming up in regards to fishing and the 4-H.
[signature]
i am going to try and make it . the 4-h , same thing as we discused as our project up here ? if so , send me the info and i will pass it on to the clubs in our area .
[signature]