Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11 other report.
[url "http://911blogger.com/node/10025"]http://911blogger.com/node/10025[/url] It is long, but we all should watch the first 30 mins. Eye opening.
[signature]
alot of that is pretty convincing . . . scary as he11 . .

sm
[signature]
Complete rubbish.
[signature]
[reply]
Complete rubbish. [/reply]

yah could be, but what nags at me is all those news reporters and cops captured on video when it happened, theyre raw reactions, when they talk about explosions, ect

that and the fact that the owners had been denied an implosion permit a couple times, id like to see that followed up on . .

sm
[signature]
I agree with you FC. The people that made that up are the same folks that say we never went to the moon[crazy].
[signature]
Some folks say the way the buildings was made they could have imploded as stated. What bothered me was buiding #7 that did and didn't get a direct hit. I hope the makers of this lecture are all wrong. But there are some questions that need answering.
[signature]
[reply]
I agree with you FC. The people that made that up are the same folks that say we never went to the moon[crazy]. [/reply]

you obv never watched it

thats what i said before i watched it . .

sm
[signature]
No matter what the disaster or incident, there are always conspiracy theorists there to muddy the waters.
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Some people have way too much time on thier hands.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]The scary part to me is the amount of people that believe this kind of junk and twist it around just to blame it on Bush because of thier hate of our country.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]One thing to remember about studies and reports is that there a very few unbiased ones on any subject. These people clearly went into it with a biased opinion or they wouldn't have done the study. [/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]I am no fancy architect (I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once[Wink]) but I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to tell that the towers collapsed from two airliners crashing into them and building seven collapsed due to structural damage caused by the collapse of the first two towers. [/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
heres stuff that supposedly debunks the controlled demolition claims

[url "http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/Controlled_demolition"]http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/Controlled_demolition[/url]

sm
[signature]
Thanks for the input SM. Thats why I started the thread to get some input on this tragedy. Glad to see no smokeing gun.
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Thanks for the link SM. [/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]This report brings up one main point I have always thought shot down any conspiracy theory. Have you guys ever watched any shows on how demolition of a buiding happens? I watched one not that long ago on the First Security Building that was tore down in SLC. It took months of work to remove supports to weaken the building and then they had to place the explosives to get it to fall in place and it was all done at the ground level not 3/4 of the way up.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]You would think that if people were doing any of this to any of the trade center buildings someone would have noticed. Then to top it off the explosives would have ad to been perfectly placed and the airliner fly into the right spot while not destroying any of the perfectly placed explosives.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Later,[/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
I wouldnt nessiarily call it mudding the waters...

So long as there are people therorizing, digging, probing and prying it will make conspirest sweat and have heart attacks strokes and nervous breakdowns trying to hide and keep the trouth hidden...

When there is no suspitions then that is when you need to start worring....

A mentor of mine many years ago gave me a peice of advice that took a long time for me to figure out the meaning, but once I did I can say it holds true...

"Beleive half of what you hear, and only a third of what you see, things are not always as they apear to be"

In the news the past two weeks had any one been paying attention, White house documents turned up missing or claimed to be destroied, Fire breaks out in vice presidents office...

Electrical Problems? Come-On - Get real, they have the best top of the line electritions and inspectors with the highest sucurity available in the country or the world for that matter, who redo those offices every time a new person holds the office...

so you have to ask your self this, did cheny have a toaster oven on his desk running while he was across the streat? or did a contractor screw up and inspector fail to check the contractors work and the sucurity failed to check every plug light socket extention cord in the room?

Or did a vital peice of government documents disipear out of the white house with the desk that was wisked out the windo on to the balcony?

I dont know, I cant say, I am not the one who is in charge of taking inventory and keeping track of the work that was preformed by our highest paid comunity servent in the land...

am I saying something is wrong, no, What I am saying dont take every thing that is presented to you on TV radio out of the mouth of any one at face value... Keep an open mind, and think about every thing that is protraid before you.... You may not be able to tell what is going on, but you will eventualy be able to tell when something is not right... Just like watching a poker player at a table, there is always a tell....[Wink]
[signature]
There's a difference iin investigating and muddying the water.

These conspiracy theorists latch on to bits and pieces of info, and spin it to create lies.
[signature]
Absolute BS is right! Why the hell would the government crash planes into 2 buildings and blow up another with explosives?? What would be the point of it all in the first place?? Conspiracy theory for what reason?? This is all BS! Who cares if they imploded bldg 7 anyway?? Like the guy said, most americans have never heard of it anyway. And lastly, how the hell could they hide all of the pre-demolition work from thousands of people?? I have watched all of the shows on the disc. and history channel and there is a tremendous amount of work involved in an implosion. 2 planes were responsible for the tragedy and a raghead named Usama Bin Laden.[Sad]
[signature]
Amen brotha Amen.
[signature]
from the evidance given....

I dont beleive for one second that some one did any demolatoin prep...

What I beleive is some people got ripped off in a stock market scam and took action...

the building just happend to have a faulty disign and was destin to fail, the airplains was the catallist that set the collaps in to motion

for a good conspiriancy therie they need to get their facts right and work within the evidance avaliable..

any investigation would have turned up remians of explosives and the insurance company would have never paid off... insurance rates have doubled and trippled since then, that is how we are still paying for it, and yes natrual disasters also raise our insurance rates too, those two buildings collaps was more financialy costly than katrina.

If the people behind the government realy wanted to hide something, the best way to do it is to provide some off the wall conspiricy with faulty info to keep the truth hidden in muddy facts...

this way any one with any sence at all would see it as total bunk, any one who beleives is just not paying close attention to details....

by not challanging information provided you allow dictators to take over....
[signature]
Agreed, but you have to ask, who is the conspirest behind the half cocked theries? who has the most to gaine, follow the money trail. [Tongue]

By all disasters, either by nature or human, some one makes money off of it....
[signature]
[reply]
[signature]
Okay so somehow they hid all the explosives with the buildings being used day and night. Went against the laws of physics and started the demo from the top. Didn't weeken the structure like normal. Okay if someone can do all of that I'm left with only two big questions. Where did they hide all the demolition wires? How did they protect all those demolition wires from getting cut from all the falling buildings and plane damage?
[signature]