Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sould be fishing,?
[Sad]Well wanted to go fishing yesterday and today,Sometimes I think being married is like when you where a kid,You wanted to go out and play and your MOM,said not tell you get your shit done.

With that said,I didnn't make it out and OLD COOT,BLM,Leave some fish for me,so when momma decides I have worked hard enough will let me take a day and go FISHING.

[Tongue]TIGHT LINES[Tongue]

Tony[cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hey FF,

Your post made me think of a quote that BLM once told me. It's real simple and it goes like this: "She'll get over it".

But the truth is, I've got to be one of the luckiest fishermen out there. Mrs. Coot has never, not once, been against my going fishing (or at least any times that I can remember). In fact, I have to police my self to make sure I'm getting everthing done before going.

Thanks Mrs. Coot. (PS ... it don't hurt to butter um up a little too!) [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I forgot to mention ... She said that if she ever catches me fishing on Sunday, she'll have the boat sold by Tuesday
[/size][/font]
[signature]
I dont know how to put pics up here so I email them to you and let you post them
[signature]