Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah needs to conserve water!
I have had it! According to the Utah state "government".
Utah residents water use for lawns is a staggering 65%!! No joke.

Let me correct that: Utah residents home use of water is 65%.

45% of that is for sewer and bathing, 65% for lawns.

We need to cut back.

In Utah Kentucky Blue Grass consumes way too much water. Thats the kind of grass we use here in this all-too-dry-state.

The solution is no more lawns! I have heard "we need to use another type of grass" how stupid can we get; Utah is a desert state! A desert state, d-e-s-e-r-t. Hello Space Station #4 are we reaching?

The solution no more lawns. Except for city parks and other things like schools. But please lets conserve our water.

Look at the Provo River for instance, ick! A big ugly cement canal that drains nearly half of the rivers water, bleck!

Look at all the lawn watering its sick.

As our state continues to grow in population we need to consider the facts.

However so called "mature adults" all too often are blind and apathetic to our environmental concerns.

Save our water!

I love fishing, but I love our rivers and lakes but lets not dry them up for the sake of Kentucky Blue Grass on our lawns, sheesh!

catfish-logic
[signature]
How do you really feel????
[signature]
He doesn't like lawns,or grass,and thinks no one else should either.
[signature]
We do need to conserve water so the wolves can quench their thirst! [Tongue][cool]
[signature]
LOL, your a funny guy[sly]. I got a good chuckle on that one.
[signature]
Don't grow or water your lawn and you will get fined and/or arrested in Orem and a hundred other Utah communities. In most cases to not grow a lawn you have to fight city hall. MRJ.
[signature]
Well as long as the wolves are getting water they will be nice
[signature]