Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody here use Sevylor inflatable boats?
I was interested in purchasing a Sevylor inflatable boat.

well?
[signature]
been down that road a couple times. pain in the a$$ to get in and out of and you can guarantee that you will get wet and be uncomfortable.
[signature]
Had one once, Buy a hard bottom boat, Those inflatables are ok if you sit and don't move, but as soon as you try to move around its almost impossible.
[signature]
Used one once years ago........as a sled on a very long, steep snow tubing hill. Piled 6 of us teenage boys straddling the sides of the thing and let it go downhill. It didn't take long before most of us bailed out as that thing was reaching lightning speed with all that weight and there was a big ravine not far from the bottom of the hill. One guy stuck it out and about killed himself. That was the end of that raft.

As for the one guy, well.....he also rode an old wood and metal runner sled down that hill on his belly. Hit a bump and was singing soprano. The guy was tough, though. Think he weight about 190, benched well over 300, and was mean to go with it. Knocked another kid out cold with one punch. Last I heard he was living in the Alaska wilderness where nobody could bother him.
[signature]
If you buy one i have a motor mount for them. you can have it
[signature]
Porta bote. They're great. Still regret selling mine; and I didn't need it.
[signature]