Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FLYFISHING PRODUCT SWEEPSTAKES
[cool]Thanks to Lonehunter, moderator of the Michigan BFT board, for passing on this "headsup" about a drawing for some nice prizes. It's easy to enter, nothing to buy...but the drawing is next Thursday, the 17th. Here's a link to check it out: [url "http://www.flyfisherman.com/shuzai1.html"]http://www.flyfisherman.com/shuzai1.html[/url]
[signature]

Hi again TubeDude,

Thanks for the heads up! Lonehunter is a good guy and supports the product testing forum too. Some harbors here in California won't let float tubes or pontoon boats in their areas for political reasons but kayaks are OK!

Humm, If one was to build/form a very, very, very thin skinned kayak shell weighing almost nothing to fit over the pontoon boat and have a kayak paddle, (with oars and locks sticking out or hidden) could the authorities say anything? From a distance, they wouldn't know and I'm sure I could plead a good case if stopped. I'd just say it was a prototype. Should be able to get away with it a few times if they squawked.

Surely you've pulled something like this in the past?! How did it go? ha ha

JapanRon
[signature]
[cool]I don't bother going to all that trouble, Obi Wan Kenobi. I just project a hologram image that creates the illusion of a classy cabin cruiser. Only folks that bug me are celebrity watchers who want to know if I am anybody worth getting an autograph from. I usually have my hologram deckhand take care of handing out the autographed pics. Of course, that doesn't get it with the coast guard when they want to board me to check for safety gear requirements. Can't handle them trompin all over my decks while I'm trying to finesse a halibut.

Okay, who has the best (worst) imagination?
[signature]
thanks lonehunter,tubedude for posting about this contest [center][Image: flyani.gif][/center] [center]lonewolf[/center]
[signature]
How do you enter?

Aaron
[signature]
[cool]Just go back up to the first post. Click on the website address and a page will come up for you to put in your birthday. It also explains what items are in the current sweepstakes. You don't have to buy anything. It's part of a product testing thing.

Oh yeah, if you win anything good...ya owe me a guided trip when I come over. Good luck.
[signature]