Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear lake cisco and waders
Just wondering who is coming up for the cisco run this year. I hope (work pending) to take a week off and drag my son up with me to limit out one day and have a fish fry at my trailer and then hit it again for a bait restock.

This year is kinda iffy on whether the lake will freeze so I am shopping around and selling off stuff so I can come up with some $$ to buy some damn insulated waders for me and my 14 year old (grows like a weed) kid. Man oh man are they expensive.
[signature]
My wife and I and son and daughter in law try to go every year, its a good time and a lot of fun, Two years ago we hit the cisco disco, they were there cooking cisco and scones, and lots of people eating cisco and standing around visiting. That was really fun. I wonder if they are still having that every year, I haven't heard anything so far this year.
[signature]
I heard that the annual Cisco Disco would be on the 26th. As of yet it is just a rumor. Check with BearLakeFishGuy - he will know.

By the way - you don't really need the waders if you have a net with a long pole.
[signature]
I will be there no matter what this year.[Wink]
[signature]
Hey Pat , I'm going to be there with some others. I need to restock for this year's fishing.

AFDan52
[signature]
The CISCO DISCO is scheduled for Jan 26th. Same time and Place. Probably be open water unless it gets colder than a mother in laws kiss[Wink]

Break out the waders and come up and eat a cisco and a scone. Dont forget to throw a little tip in the pot to Scott and his family and Jim Stone. Those guys bust there you know whats and there wallets so that all who come up have an enjoyable time.
[signature]
I have dipped for them in years past without waders but it is much easier on the body with them. I have a couple nets and one does have the extendable pole.

LOL, just want an excuse to buy new waders![Tongue]
[signature]
I have never been to the Cisco Disco.. Sounds like a great time.. I have waders but no net.. Maybe I could hitch a ride with some one this year.. Not a lot of funds this time of year..
Thanks
[signature]
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT ! 
There will be lot's of folks making the trip up from many different areas. I am willing to bet that someone will want to team up and share travel expenses. I have a place up there and usually spend a few days and bring my whole family including both dogs so I never have a spare seat to offer up.
[signature]
Dave, mark and i will hook you up
[signature]
Thanks buddy..
[signature]
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT !