Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone I am New here
Just thought I would say hello. I am new and I love to fish with my husband hopefully we will be able to do it this year. Love the board.[Wink]
[signature]
[left]welcome to the [size 1]boards if you have any qustions you can ask me i will be happy to help[/size] [/left] [center][Image: flyani.gif][/center] [center]lonewolf[/center]
[signature]
Hi Charisma welcome to the BFT message boards. Hope to be reading about you and your husbands escapades on the water real soon. I usually reside over at the Utah board as they are a great bunch over there. But thought I might branch out a bit and see how the rest of ya are doing <g>.

Road
[signature]
Let me be the third person to welcome you.

Welcome to the BFT!

There, with that out of the way... certainly hope you enjoy your visits. I certainly do. There's so much knowledge you can gain here, it's incredible. And if you can't get the info you're looking for here, someone here can probably direct you to a place where you can get info.
[signature]
Wow thank You everyone for the warm welcome. I am hoping that hubby will take me up North so I can try my hand at catching some Pike he caught a Pike a few years Back He kept it's sKull and it now resides on our wall unit all shellacked and pretty.Might be difficult for us to go up North tho cus we have 3 little boys ages 11 yrs , 21 months , and 3 months.. Makes it a little hard to go fishing like I want. My Husband got me and my 11 year old son into fishing I love it.[Smile]
[signature]
well of course you guys love fishing , espacilly for thoes great northerns you have up there ! i remember my first pike fishing trip just west of paw-paw . man , every cast brought one of thoes beasts in , what a thrill ! you guys are luckey to have such a great fishery up there . is hubby a hunter too ?

yea having the little ones around can make it a little dificult sometimes to get out and do the things you want to do , but they do grow up quick ! enjoy them before they become teenagers ! [Wink]
[signature]
hi welcome!!!! i love to fish with mine too!!! husband that is" haha and the hound and the cat!!! hahaha i love to fish and hunt period!! nothin better. hope ya have fun here i do. mare later maybe we can talk later ok????? [Smile][Wink][cool][laugh][laugh]
[signature]

Hi there Charisma 3103 and hubby,

Man oh Man.... you and lonehunter make be jealous talking about all those evil eyed ol pike. I've only caught two but we've got a killer saltwater version (pacific barracuda) here in southern California. ha ha

Welcome to the boards,

JapanRon
[signature]
Hi there Lou!! Sure would love to talk to you sometime thanks for the warm welcome

Janie[Wink]
[signature]
Well I personally haven't caught any pike I have never even seen one except for the shellacked skull of the one my hubby caught! I hear they are pretty tough customers tho!![Wink]
[signature]
hi girkl!! ya i guess ya do have your hands full haha. well strap one one your back strap the other to the 21 year old and go. git a small bassenette that folds like i use ta and GO! haha i did it with mine when he was 6 months old! only cause i had ihim in december. haha take cliff and i still go today. he went fishin and huntin with me all his life and we,ve had a ball doin this stuff. he calls me and says ma lets go now. even campin! what a life! they,ll remember it too. it,s good for em. take care have fun. take some rope so you can hook the 2 year old up so he aint, gittin into stuff while your doin stuff haha give hom his toys he,ll be happy. cliff remembers that. haha later mare[Smile][cool][laugh]
[signature]
hie there!! where are you at?? in nichigan? i fish alot for my trout. i love em. i love fishin the brooks cause i go up my mountain and ilt beautiful up there. nice native brookies. small but good eatin. my son cliff and i take the guns and go shootin too. we sometimes camp out in the mountain. have a ball. do you go shootin too? or huntin?? git into to that you,ll have a ball too later
[signature]
Hi, welcome to the boards. I'm new here also. I don't post much, but I usually log on just about everyday. Where are you from? It sounds like MI. I lived here all my life. I used to catch pike all the time with my grandfather upnorth, they are fun to catch. I know how hard it is to fish with little ones. My youngest one (7) wants to go all the time, but my older one rather listen to music and stay in her room. Oh well, I remember those days being a teenager, she will grow out of it in about a billion years. Have fun fishing this summer.
[signature]
Hi there!!! No I live in Ontario Canada across the border and up a bit fom Michigan!!! no I don't hunt Lou if your reading this!!! I'm hoping we will be going up north to some camping and fishing this summer...

[Wink] Well I have all boys my 11 yr old son loves fishing but the 2 babies have never been yet.. Soon I hope..
[signature]
[Wink]Welcome, it's always nice to get new people in here![Smile]
[signature]
[shocked]Hey lonewolf, how did you get that fisherman to do that on your post?[shocked]
[signature]
HI THERE JANIE!!! THIS IS FUNNY!!GUESS WHAT MY NICKNAME IS WHICH MA CALLED ME??? HAHAHA SAME AS YOURS!!! HAHA I,M HERE WRITE ME ANYTIME. JANIE HAHA MARY JANE
[signature]
HI THERE I WANT TO SAY HOW DO TO YOU TOO! HAVE FUN FISHIN!! YOU SHOULD GIT MORE ON HERE TOO! HAHA LATER MARE
[signature]
HAHA YEAH I,M READIN! GOOD I LOVE CAMPIN FISHIN TOO. THAT,S COOL. ANYTHIN AS LONG AS YOUR OUT HUH??? YEAH. WELL THEN YOU AIN,T TOO FER FROM ME . I,M DOWN HERE IN VERMONT. MY SONS GRANDFATHER HAS A CAMP UP THERE SOMEWHER. DON,T KNOW WHERE BUT I,D LOVE TO FIND OUT. I,VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO FISHIN AND CAMPIN UP THRU THERE. THERE AND OUTWEST SOMEWHERE. I,VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO OUT AND FIND ME NICE OL QUARTERHORSE-PINTO LIKE I HAD BEFORE. HIS NAME WAS PATCHES JAMES. OUT THE BIBLE FOR HIS MIDDLE NAME. HAHA I,VE ALWAYS DONE THAT WITH MY ANIMALS. HAHA ANYWAYS I WISH WE COULD GO. IT,D BE FUN. ANYWASY YOU HAVE FUN. LATER MARE FOR SHORT HAHA [Smile][cool][laugh]
[signature]
HAHA SOUNDS LIKE US GIRLS AIN,T DOIN TOO BAD HUH??? HAHAHAHAHA MAYBE WE OUGT TO GIT OUR ADRESES TOGETHER SO WE AIN,T HOGGIN HAHA HUH?? YA WANT IT LET ME KNOW. HAHA LATER MARE- JANIE
[signature]