Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few wipers
[font "Times New Roman"][size 4]My wife and I hit Willard Bay Friday and Sunday. Friday was very slow. We ended up landing two wipers and I lost 5 other fish. Cannot remember losing that many fish in a long time. Had most of the hits on a black and silver Smithwick Rattlin Rogue. Landed one fish on that lure and one on a clown colored #5 Shad Rap. Fish were scattered and never found any place the fish were really hitting. But it was a very nice day to be on the water. Warm, sunny and light wind.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 4]Sunday the weather was very different. High winds that made it feel much cooler. We landed three wipers out off the Feedlot. Couldn't get a hit on the Smithwicks or Shad Raps. Caught two wipers on mustard colored #7 Risto Rap and one on a silver colored #5 Risto Rap.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 4]Still haven't hooked any walleyes. Fishing for both wipers and walleyes should begin picking up.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 4][/size][/font]
[signature]
Thanks for the report Tom, i think its safe to say we all appreciate the information from your reports. And they are starting to get my legs excited to walk willard again.
[signature]
Thanks for the nice report Tom. It's always good to hear from ya. Thanks for all you do for the fishermen/women of this state.
[signature]
Only Tom P. would call catching 2 wipers and missing 5 other a very slow day!

j/k

What a fisherman!

What a guy!
[signature]
[size 3] I glad to hear that some people are finally getting into some Wiper action. I think that I may have to change my timing as to getting out on the water.[/size]

[size 3] AFDan52[/size]
[signature]