Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TURKEY TAGS AGAIN
Just got back from a TDY to Atlanta and found out the wife and I had each drawn tags again. We both drew last year on our first attempt and both killed nice toms. I think we will attempt to take them with our archery gear this year if we can. Good luck to everyone. Now all we need is good news on our Wy. elk tags in a couple weeks and LE deer for Utah.[cool]
[signature]
I hate you![Wink] After another unsucessful result this year I've got 6 bonus points. I drew a limited entry deer tag with fewer points! What area did you put in for?
[signature]
North East Private, we have some friends that have good property. Met them hunting a few years ago, like I've always said it pays to be friendly in the field with people you meet it can have it's rewards. I'm sorry to hear of you not drawing with 6 points. The wife and I have been pretty lucky thru the years on drawing for our hunts. Drew my antelope with 3 points, my LE elk with 7 points and my moose with 12 points. Wife drew antelope with 3 points, and her CWMU elk with 5 (That hunt sucked, Weber Florence Creek no animals). I think within a few years you may be able to buy turkey tags over the counter in places.
[signature]
Way to go on the tags. This was my first time applying for turkeys and I drew the same tag as you.

Did you draw a b or c? I pulled a c tag and my buddy pulled a b tag. My friends dad also drew with a public NE tag. We have some property to hunt also, hope it is as good as yours.

Good luck with the gobblers! I want to go with the bow also, but will have the 11-87 in the truck for backup[cool]
[signature]
Great job on the tags i forgot to put in for the turkeys but im hopeing for a LE elk hunt this year
[signature]