Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's not pretty
[font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]It's not pretty but it just might work. Didn't have any sturdy biots for the feelers so I used small pieces of peacock herl on my stonefly. [pirate] The body is a made from a thin piece of sheet foam. As you can see my tail end looks like it had been worked over already. Oh well back to the drawing board or should I say the vice. [Wink][/size][/green][/font]

[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=33524;][/center]
[signature]
...why back to the vise to redo it.. I think it looks great as it is.. I am betting the fishies will like it too.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Nice and BUGGIE looking[cool]
[signature]
[left][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool][cool]Well thank you all, I'm flattered. [/size][/green][/font][font "Pristina"][#008000][size 4]I know that I have to work on the antennas and [/size][/#008000][/font][font "Pristina"][#008000][size 4]and tail section. I did pick up some Swiss straw which takes colors real well. Bought only one pack in gold as I can cover most of the colors with a fabric marker. BTW Michaels sells their Sharpie fabric markers a lot cheaper that Staples or my fly shop. [/size][/#008000][/font][/left]
[signature]
I bought a big set of colored sharpes in some great colors at LOWES. WAYYYYY cheaper than PANTONES
[signature]
Nice looking bug. It would sure fool me into picking it up and throwing it on a hook if I was near a body of water.[cool]
[signature]
[font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]Much grass. Yea I couldn't find it after dropping it on the floor. Later I spotted it and inadvertantly gave it a shot of[/size][/green][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=33531;]
[signature]
Now I know why it looks so lifeless![shocked]

You really did it this time Dryrod[laugh][laugh]
[signature]
[font "Pristina"][green][size 4][blush]Damn it could have been worse. I could have squashed it.[pirate][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
.... are you using the raid label as a cover for spraying some type of special attractant on your flies.. ??? [Wink]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]Definitely. I want to keep the bugs away. Don't want them trying to mate with my flies. Mine are for the fishys. LOL[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
[sly] .. hope the fishies like it.. it sure looks realistic..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]