Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here. Just saying hello.
[size 1]Hey guys, I just found this site a couple days ago and joined this morning. I am looking forward to reading what you guys have to say about bass fishing.

I love to bass fish and love to help people learn more about the sport I love. I also enjoy learning new tricks as well. [/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]I am from East Texas and Lake Fork is my favorite lake to fish, then Rayburn, and Toledo Bend.[/size]
[signature]
Hi there, welcome to the forum.
[signature]
Hi and welcome to BigFishTackle. We are always glad to have more Bass Anglers here to share reports, pics, tips and tricks.[cool]
[signature]
I can see that we are going to get along just fine. I'm headed to Fork on March 21. You're going to have keep me updated on conditions. If that means you have to go fishing well, you just might have to take one for the team [Tongue]. Maybe I'll see ya down there!
[signature]
LOL, man, if I have to, I guess I will, but you will owe me big time for making me have to go fish!! haha
[signature]
I'm guessing those are your sponsors at the bottom of your post? Are you a guide or a tournament fisher?
[signature]
I'm just a tournament fisherman, but my best friend is a guide on Fork and has been fishing guiding there since the 80's.
[signature]
oh, and yes those are my sponsors in my signature, with whom I could not fish my tournaments without. I don't fish full time, but I would like to when I retire.
[signature]
That's a pretty sweet deal. Are there any tournaments going on at the end of March?
[signature]
there is a media bass super team tournament going on march 29-30. It will probably be a big tournament.
[signature]
Welcome to the site and we look forward to your input and any new tricks to beat these bad boys.
[signature]
This guys are super duper COOOOLL....I've tried a few forums already, has anyone had an dealings with Aztec Fishing for lake Mateos Mexico, here's their site http://www.aztecfishingtours.com..
[signature]