Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass itch!
Man, I'm really getting bummed with the cold whether and frozen water![unsure] Just wondering if there is any warm water fishun that I don't have to travel all the way to St. Gorge vicinity (live in Ogden) for some bassies. That is kind of expensive for a fixed income guy these days let alone the travel time. Yeah, I know, there's Blue Lake. In years past I've had great fun there but recent info. on all the breakins, pilfering, and robbery has got me so's I won't go. Anything new on this problem? Sparky and I fish alone and spend overnight so right now I just can't see risking it, especially since I fish a good distance from my truck and trailer. Can't see relying on the scuba folks being there when I get there.[unimpressed] Anyways, any other choices that might be out there? PM could keep a secret.[Wink] Maybe I'll just keep on doing some moving water fishun when my good holes get unfrozen and the snow isn't so deep. Certainly better than sittun home being a grump, huh?
P.S. Sorry about stirring stuff up on my last post about my brownie and catch and release causing the "lock up".[pirate]
Leaky
First of all, I don't think you need to apologise to anyone.[Wink]
Second, the only place i can think of would be Cabelas.[sly] I can't think of any places that have bass in them that aren't ice covered. You might just have to go south or wait a couple months.
[signature]
[size 1]First of all, I don't think you need to apologise to anyone.[Wink] [/size]

ditto from me!

and I like the cabelas idea. Maybe if we hide in the coat racks when they close and they already have all the bait there and....

(just kidding, lehi police[shocked])
[signature]
[size 1]and I like the cabelas idea. Maybe if we hide in the coat racks when they close and they already have all the bait there and.... [/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]LMFAO!! That would be a rush wouldn't it?? Watching for the fish to bite and watching for the fuzz![shocked][angelic][sly][/size]
[signature]
I wonder if they're looking to hire a night watchman [Wink].
[signature]
How would i explain that to my wife? "Dear, i got fired for fishing in the bass tanks last night". I don't see that going oveover well.[pirate]
[signature]
Well it was worth a shot![cool]
[signature]
know that would be some funny shizz. My wife would say it doesnt surprise me any.
[signature]
Maybe you can try glassmans pond. use a mouse. you might get a huge bass. sandhollow should be going good here soon.
[signature]
[Image: fish-on.gif]
i went to willow pond today and spotted a good school of lm bass by the north east part of the pond and good size too. I didn’t know there were largies there.
[signature]
Doesn't Pelican Pond in Cache Valley stay ice free?. Used to be loaded with largemouth.........
[signature]
Huuuuum, don't know anything about it.[crazy] Anyone out there can verify that it's ice free and fishing potential? That's cold country, would have to be warm spring fed???
Leeaky