Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creek Company Boat
... I found this boat in a search on ebay.. had never seen it on the creek company web site.. did a little research and apparently it is a discontinued model because either they were not selling.. or they made a limited number.. it almost looks like one of the bladderless h3 and navigator II (I think) scadden boats....

does anyone have any experience/insight on this boat...

[url "http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CREEK-COMPANY-FLOAT-TUBE-BOAT-RAFT-PONTOON-REEL-FLY_W0QQitemZ120225940146QQihZ002QQcategoryZ87090QQcmdZViewItem"]The Creek Company Sub 714 U Pontoon Boat[/url] [Image: fish-on.gif]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
It was discontinued cause it too expensive and not built that great. Basically a "U" tube where you are slightly in the water, but rowing capible. The H3 you are touching the water at best and it curves up on the back for better traction, plus a lot more storage on a NFO.

No way would I buy a discontinued tube...too many questions. Now if it is up graded that is a different story.
[signature]
lol.. you know too well sis.. last I looked this tube/boat thing was going for 51.00.. but add the 52.00 + to get it mailed to me and I may as well go local and see what I can get.. Im not saving a thing...

.. what I did note on the description of this item is that it does have the full creek company warranty behind it.. but even with that.. I am leary of how it is built... one is the bladderless.. and two.. the footrest is made of pvc.. and is then strapped to the inside portions of the boat... seems kind of ... "hokey" to me.. [crazy]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]