Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Help
You can call me old, but I would like to find a more comfortable way to get to American Fork or Lindon ramps. I come into Lehi from the west and would like to find a way of missing Lehi's mainstreet or getting on the freeways. I don't care if it takes more time, it would be time well spent both ways, cause it's fishing. Thanks
Hey Olmoose-

if you are coming from the west, you are pretty much stuck on the main street until about willowcreek middle school unless you are out in the south part of Saratoga Springs.

When you hit Willow Creek Middle School You can turn right (now you' ll be going south) at the WCMS intersection and go until you hit 700 south. Turn left (now you'll be going east), this will go straight for several miles and you you'll hit two- 4 ways stops that move pretty quick even with traffic, go until you have to turn left(north) to go over the tracks, take an immediate right and you are at the freeway. If you turn right (south)instead of going over the tracks ,the road will bend back to the east, go a few miles east, cross the tracks and then turn right just before the road goes under the freeway, take the second right just after the warehouse and this takes you to the AF marina.

If you dont turn at the AF marina youll come out at the storage units, turn right(south), turn left (east)at the schoolbus depot like you are heading to the dump. Go past the dump, over the tracks and you'll be at the Lindon marina.

This is how I get to each location by going the backroads and avoid mainstreet, its a mess. If you can handle mainstreet until you get to the middle school you can turn off and follow these directions, its A LOT faster than the mainstreet traffic. Hope this isnt too convaluted to be helpful.
[signature]
Thanks, looks like a good trail.