Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old pop-up camper canvas ?
a few of us have the old pop-up canvas campers , it seems with age comes the repairs to it , a little tear here another there . soon there are stitches and duct tape everywhere ! the cost is just to high to have replaced from a dealer so we live with the makeshift repairs and mosquitoes and the drafts thruout the summer .

well after i was told about the cost of the new canvas from a dealer for my camper , well i did a little " investigating " to see where they were being bought from and then i contacted the manufacturer as to other dealers .

" dealers ? " the lady said , " you can buy direct ! we have all the patterns for just about every camper made "

the dealer price was close to $1600.00 plus another $300.00 dollers on top for instalation . price from the factory , $729.00 and that included s & h charges via u.p.s. . it came with instructions on instalation too , it took me about four hours total ( coffee breaks included ) . I SAVED MYSELF WAY OVER A GRAND ! HELLO VACATION !

i don't have ther phone number any more , but here's there address .

camper & recreation , inc.

W2299 State Hwy 98

Loyal , WI , 54446
[signature]
our family had one of these in the 70's . . .when we got it we had to take it to a tent and awning shop . . .yah it was expensive! ill bet i could grab one of these for $300 or less . .and get it outfitted with a new canvas .. .

sm
[signature]