Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad I found this site
Been checking out this site for the last week, finally decided to join. Found this site to be very informative and friendly. Hope to be able to add my opinion and 2cents.
Live in Provo, close to the State park so needless to say we are on Utah lake alot, mostly chasin white bass, still tryin to figure out the catfish.
Yuba, Starvation and Deer Creek are always on my monthly agenda.
The Boulder Mtns are my personal favorite, have a cabin in Boulder and we spent lots of time down there fishing and hunting. Not much of a fly fisherman unless it's at McGath lookin for the new state record brookie or pulling a fly behind a bubble. However prefer fishing for bass, walleye, perch and gills
I'll take spiny and scaley fish over slimers any day.
If any of you are interested drop me a line I have a 19' Smokercraft and am always looking for someone new to fish with
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Welcome aboard. Glad you decided to jump in. We have quite a few members in Utah County and lots of Utah Lake fans. Should be plenty of potential fishin' buddies to trade tricks with.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We look forward to some good open water reports soon. BOY how we look forward to it.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Welcome, have fun. Starvation sounds good or Yuba even sounds better.
[signature]
Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself but it's a great site and fun! Hope to see ya on the water!
[signature]
[font "High Tower Text"][#400080][size 4][Wink] Welcome, It is the best site for the utah fisherman bar-none, lots of great guys and exellent reviews, and eveyones willing to help.[/size][/#400080][/font] [Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
[reply][font "High Tower Text"][#400080][size 4][Wink] Welcome, It is the best site for the utah fisherman bar-none, lots of great guys and exellent reviews, and eveyones willing to help.[/size][/#400080][/font] [Image: fish-on.gif][/reply]

No doubt. I've only been on here for a short time and this site has really impressed me for the sheer number of locals and the friendliness around here.
[signature]
Welcome you have found the place
I talked to many members at Utah Lake and fished with a couple good people and lots of good times.
[signature]