Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you have kids...
This Saturday from 10:00-12:00, 12:00-2:00, and 2:00 to 4:00 at Cabela's the BASS and Utah state bass Federation is hoping you will bring your kids ages from 8-16 I think (I'm trying to find out for sure) Out for a casting contest to pich, flip, and over hand casts for scores...

All the things they can win I'm not sure of but last year the state winner got to go to the finals...(If anyone knows what they get post up Im just trying to give heads up thanks)

And if your kids don't know how to cast we can show them a little and give all a few pointers that can help them...
[signature]
Here's something else for Kids this weekend - sorry to highjack your thread Cliff

We are extreemly excited to have 6 bear cubs from Yellowstone Bear World at the Midvale store this Friday, Saturday and Sunday as well as the 14th-16th of March.
This is a great time to bring the kids down to the store to visit with the bears. There will also be photo opportunities to have pictures taken with the cubs for a fee of $15.00 per photo. This is a very rare occasion and one you will not want to miss so be sure to come down and see the bears.
Times will be, Friday and Saturday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm and Sunday form 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please feel free to call the store with any questions at 801-567-1000
Thank you for shopping with Sportsman's Warehouse and have a great day!
[signature]
Thanks for the info Bassrods, I am not far from the Lehi Cabelas so I might get out of my "honeydews" this saturday and drop by, at least to watch the action with my kids-even if they dont compete.

Is it bring your own gear, or will it be provided?
[signature]
No the poles will be there for the kids to use and I think that the winners get a new rod and reel to keep...
[signature]
and i also seen in the paper they will be giving away zebco rod/reel combo's to the kids for the first 50 people.
[signature]
Lundman

Could you start a seperater thread so we can ask some questions I would like to see the bear cubs.
[signature]