Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picked up some unique bass/fish lures
I got 2 new lures for myself and 4 that I am going to sell on the buy, sell, trade tackle board but I don't care about those 4 in this post go look if you care. I got a redesigned custom made minnow tube fishing lure that is a throw back to the old fashioned minnow tubes from the 1800's. It was improved by adding holes in the glass tube you heard me glass tube. It adds circulation to keep the minnow alive while vintage ones did not have any circulation just completely sealed off so the minnow would die quickly and you were better off not using one but this one is functional and in theory should keep the minnow alive and I can't wait to hit the lake with it. With it being made of glass I was a little skeptical that is was not fragile and well the glass blower came out with a tube of glass he was going to use to make the lure and he hits it off the counter and I mean hard enough to smash normal glass and not even a scratch. He says they do something to specially harden the glass. His wife said she loves the looks on people's faces when he hits Christmas ornaments off the counter. She says its priceless the looks on their faces. So I can't wait to hit the lake with this. Darn snow needs to go away. My second lure is so cool. It is a spinner with a blue fish with orange fins on the it. There is a spinner blade and then the fish itself spins too free spinning fish. It is cool. I am selling neither of those but a few others that you can check out once I get pics of them over on the other board. This glass artist is in the middle of no where and without my atlas I would have been lost looking for him. Maybe I get more to share with people if there is an interest. If not well I have a few new lures then.[angelic]
[signature]