Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yuba ice???
any one do a drive by? thanx for any info. ken[Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
Probably going to fish it in the morning weather permitting.
[signature]
have u been by it in the last few days? created some new pike lures after catching some good ones last yr by accident.
[signature]
I have not been by there but the ice should be disappearing rapidly. I have used pike lures and the only thing i have caught was my biggest walleye.I have caught pike on everything but pike lures . Do you know something different about the behavior of the pike in yuba?
[signature]
i lerned some stuff. cant wait to go and repete those things. just with the new and improved lures. ill send ya a pm.
[signature]
The snow has been non stop so looks like i wont make it to yuba today. [Sad] I will go down one day after work this week and fish it .Ice should be way off shore but you never know.I will hit the dam side because it thaws out first.
[signature]
I'll be going by the dam side on my way home tonight. I'll drive by and have a look.
[signature]
cool cool.[Wink]
[signature]
There's a good fifty feet of open water all along the dam side of the lake, including along the dam. North beach has at least twice that much open water. Not enough to launch a boat yet, but plenty to fish from shore or a tube. You could probably reach the ice with a good long cast.
[signature]
I am gonna have to give it a try sometime this week after work. [Wink]
[signature]