Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindon Harbor or American Fork Harbor
I'm going out to UL tomorrow morning {friday} and was wondering about what one to go to any advice?
[signature]
for what? to fish in the harbor from the bank or what?
[signature]
Shore fishing and anything i can catch,, Haven't been fishing in bout ten years and got some new gear for my B-day and am itching to catch anything went to piute and otter creek couple of weeks ago and got skunked Just miss the feel of catching a fish
[signature]
flip a coin, I would hit AF or even better try out Lincoln.
[signature]
Time of day matter i'm 10 minutes away from af and lindon
[signature]
you answered your own question, they are only 10 minutes from each other, if one sucks hit the other and close to home, dont be surprised to come home fishless, water is cold and fish are lethargic, but better than sitting around wondering what if.
[signature]
True I've been to provo river and jordan river the past week and came home empty handed i haven't fished utah lake before so i wasn't sure if one place was better then another i know people don't really like telling you where they like to go but it doesn't hurt to ask
[signature]
I just filled my tackle box if anybody is willing to PM me to give me some tips on fishing there any help would be appreciated
[signature]
Whatever you use tip it with some kind of bait, night crawlers or cut bait. Bring your sense of humor, the fishing has been tough.
[signature]
Well didn't catch anything had a couple of bites and saw a couple jump right off the shore in the reeds one bout a foot out of the water right in front of me, it was beautiful weather and the high point was watching an otter playin with some ducks til the ducks got pissed off and chased him away right to the shore where we were there was alot of people there and didn't see anyone catch a thing
[signature]