Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUCKS,BULLS,ECT
Anyone put in for any good hunts and keeping your fingers crossed that you draw out??We should know by next Monday or Tuesday.I put in for limited entry elk w/8 bonus points and keeping my fingers crossed!!How about you guys??"BIG BULLS RULE"M.H.
[signature]
I put in for limited entry elk with 9 bonus points.I"m begining to think I may die of old age before I draw,although according to dwr stats I have a 1 in 2.8 chance this year .Thats down from 1 in 13.7 with 8 points last year.Hope it's my year
[signature]
Moose and Elk both with 8 bonus points. Elk, Pilot Mountains; Moose, North Slope. Bet I have 9 bonus points next year.

IFG
archery SW desert [cool][cool][cool]
ooops I forgot I put in for rifle because I didn't know when my surgery was happening
[signature]
I put in for elk on Monroe and Southern deer. A s for once in a lifetime I

just opted for the buffalo bonus point because I and basically broke and

knmew if I put in for it I would draw and then have to try to figure out

how to pay for it. well good luck.
[signature]
book cliffs any weapon mule deer. and as probably a record didnt draw for the stinking turkey hunt for the 5th year in a row. awww what do i need to do? perhaps lobby the dwr in a turkey suit i guess.
[signature]
I put in for Antelope out in the west desert, been putting in for that spot for the last 4 years! just hoping for some luck in the draw[Sad] and my regular muzzel loader permit for mule deer in the central!
[signature]
I drew out on the buff several years ago, Ist time in the draw, so you never know. Got 9 points for the moose. Good luck. The henry Mt. buff hunt is the good one!
[signature]
Me and my father have been in for the antelope hunt for 3 years, neither of us with any luck.
[signature]
Utah Limited entry elk 4 points, Utah General Rifle Deer, Muzzleloader Late Season Deer Idaho. If my luck in recent years is any indication I will going on the general deer hunt only!

[crazy]
[signature]
I put in for Book Cliff's Muzzleloader and also the ML300. Hopefully luck will be on my side. Let's hope we all get a succesfull let really soon.
[signature]
10 points on moose and 9 on bull elk. Can you mount bonus points on the wall????????

Good Hunting, Kayote
[signature]
I PUT IN FOR ANY BULL AT STRAWBERRY BUT I ONLY HAVE 7 POINTS SO NOT MUCH CHANCE. MY HUNTING PARTNER HAS AT LEAST 9 POINTS BUT I THINK DWR UNDER DO NOT ISSUE TAG. HE TENDS TO CALL THEM AND COMPLANE ABOUT THE DRAW AND POINTS SYSTEM EVERY YEAR SO I THINK THEY HAVE HIM PEGGED

a-b
[signature]
All of you guys must not know the secrets. I've heard tale of people putting DR. in front of thier name and including a $50 bill in the envelope, and drawing for anything they put in for.

I have one friend that, two years ago,drew for Antelope, Elk, Deer, and the once in a lifetime goat. He's still waiting for moose and bighorn. He got his out of state black bear in Montana last fall the last I talked to him.

I haven't hunted in about a decade, but will probably take it back up within the next couple of years. I guess I'll have to learn all of the new rules.
[signature]
oh if forgot there was a good sized hen turkey on 143 around brian head last sunday! right next to the road!

sm
[signature]
I'm already gaurenteed my buck tag this year. Dedicated hunter but I did put in for my bighorn and a archery elk tag at Panguitch.

Good luck with everybodies draw.
[signature]
If any one draws Panguitch elk and need a caller I would be more than happy to help ya. I have called in some nice bulls for my friends plus I spend alot of time calling and taking pictures of them.

I called in a 350 bull for my bro-in-law 4 years ago thank fully he missed because 3 days later he took a 375 gross bull
[signature]
Only put in for rifle deer this year. Going to take my son who will be trying to fill a tag for the first time. He has been going with me for a few years now and is really excited to finally get his chance. Still broke from drawing out for moose on my second try. Thought I would have time to save money for a few years before I did draw. But got new rifle, plenty of meat, and will have a beautiful 43 1/2", 11 by 9 mount on my family room wall.[cool][cool][cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
Nice bull, mine was only 35 inches but I drew the first year. I drew on my Buff in the fifth year and now it is nine years of putting in for desert bighorn. I hope I have time to get all the once in a lifetime animals. WH2
[signature]
i put in for some muleys, and i already know the results because the credit report showed 35 dollars taken out by the fish and game people thing.
[signature]