Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its that time of year again
tonight at the stroke of midmoon, the season for fishing begins again, walleye, pike, trout,

and would you look at the weather, 40 degrees for a low, sounds great, grab the moon tan locion.

most every one I know will be on the water some where at that particular stroke, after one fish or the other. I will be there though I wont be looking to take any home. some years they dont taist so good, besides I already caught a few earlier and threw them back. I wouldnt mind landing one with a working camera in my hand this time.
[signature]
well , i got a chance at o.t. tomorow , can't pass it up .

you guys have a blast out there , i'll be wishin' i was a fishin' !
[signature]
i went cat fishing after work , they do it different than i do . i start at dusk , they quit at dusk .

it was pretty cool thou , we had to climb down a trail that probably was first used by a mountain goat . once at the edge of the river we casted out our lines loaded with cut-bait and waited . eagles soared above , then the swallows and bats started to skim the surface of the water , then the fish started jumping . literaly .

then like small clouds , new insects started taking off from the waters surface , the hatch was on . what a fantastic site !

well the sun disapeared , and so did my comrads wish to continue fishing .

hopefuly the fish will be full until i get home from work tomorow .
[signature]