Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stewardship at the Outdoor Adventure Tour
This summer, one of our biggest sponsors is putting on their third “Outdoor Adventure Tour.” We’ve been asked to bring the Stewardship Ethic to some of their events, and we'll be in Dallas, Denver, Minneapolis and Chicago this April and May.

I’ll be at several of them personally, and I hope you'll join us.

Recycled Fish members have raised their hands to help, but we could still use a few more volunteers in each of the cities listed.

We will be talking fish, fishing, and conservation of fisheries based around a couple of fun activities: "Fish Plink-O," "The Stewardship Quiz," and our Sportsman's Stewardship Pledge.

Also onsite, a massive paddling pool for testing canoes and kayaks, a casting lane to try out new rods and reels, a mobile shooting range for air guns, live fish tank, ultimate campsite activity center and more.

If you like fishing and want to talk to others about it - plus know that you're helping preserve healthy fisheries long into the future - we'd love to have your help for a half-day shift!

If you're in one of those cities and think you might be interested, contact me and I'll get you dates and details. If you're interested in attending but don't necessarily want to volunteer, no worries - give me a shout and I'll get you dates and details, and you can just come "play," but be sure to stop by and say hi to me and our crew!

Thanks for what you do, and for considering lending a hand,

Teeg Stouffer
Executive Director
Recycled Fish
[url "mailto:FishRecycler@RecycledFish.org"][#006699]FishRecycler@RecycledFish.org[/#006699][/url]
(712) 256-4907
[signature]