Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish are evil
I'm sore. Hands, arms, legs. I think during winter, I'll practice my casting (without line, of course) inside, just so my "fishing muscles" don't get wimpy again.

Went to Holmes Creek today, and finally figured out how to cast decently. Not enough to get anything, of course [Tongue] I guess it's mutilated cow again tonight.

I plan to go on Sunday again, as long as it's decent weather (above 40 degrees, no precipitation) if anybody wants to join me. I'll be there no later than noon and leave about 3...or later, if I'm actually getting anything.

See! Fish are evil! Making me sore, and then making be "break" the sabbath! LOL I might bring a little radio to have Conference on...quietly, of course, so I don't scare off dinner.
[signature]
Julia I've never fished Holmes Creek. If you ever get up here to northern utah give me a holler. I fish Mantua, Porcupine, Hyrum, quite a bit and also Newton and soon to be Willard.

And yes, fishing is an evil hobby. Gotta love it!
[signature]
Yes fish are EVIL and in some bodes of water will watch and when you cast will put your hook in a bush or rock pile so you are snaged, another trick they do is steel your bait and not tell you...

Yes fish are EVIL....[Wink][sly][angelic]
[signature]
Er... or maybe not this weekend. Apparently it's going to snow AGAIN on Sunday. It's spring! No more white junk!!! [mad]
[signature]
Check your pm's.[Wink]
[signature]