Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"skunked" at the berry!
A good friend of mine was fishing strawberry on fri/sat (I had to work) On fri. night he left his bait and tent with his sled in the marina parking lot and spent the night at a hotel. In the mourning he loaded his fish finder in the tent and headed out. After stopping the sled he said it kind-of stunk like skunk but thought nothing of it but he opened his Quick flipIII and a skunk was inside and very upset. It had been in there eating his minnows. It sprayed everything it was backed into a corner and wouldent come out. He finally got it out with a tent pole after it got some more spraying in. Needless to say fishing was no good after having all his bait and equipment covered in skunk juice. He only landed 5 fish that day and those must have been very hungry. Lots of lookers but no takers. Ice is still great with no slush.
[signature]
oh man that is rough... but.. bwahahahaha.. very funny.[sly]
[signature]
That's dedication to fish, how could you're friend stand to be in a tent after a skunk was in there letting lose?
[signature]
That is brutal! But kind of funny......
[signature]
That would be some funny video.
[signature]
So if there is too good of a deal for a quick flipIII any time soon we might want to see if it is a little smelly first. Too funny.
[signature]
He said that he couldn't get in the tent but did have a few mealworms in a cooler but they even stunk. Topper of the trip was that he had his wife with him for the first time this year. He usually stays on the ice and fishes all night, but because of the wife went to the hotel. I laughed pretty hard too. He'll never live it down.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]That stinks.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Gives a whole new meaning to stink bait.
[signature]
This is the second funny story from the Berry this year. If you all remember, someone had an Eagle or steal one of his fish. Now, you have had your bait eaten and your tent vandalized by a smelly vandal. It is just too funny though.

Last month at Lost Dog, Flaming Gorge, I had a group of 5-6 skunks attempt to get into my cooler as I was sleeping in my truck. The pescy animals would not leave either. I finally made my dog start barking, and they finally ran off. Skunks sure are fiesty little fellows.
[signature]