Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sacramento Perch puting ?'s
I remember this vaguely that it was talked about a few months ago. IS anyone planning anything. The where, and the when.

Thanks
Majja
[signature]
I would be interested in this too, if I can get the time off.
[signature]
This is about the time of year when we used to catch them by the tubfull. Now, that was almost 60 yr. ago though.

I'm gonna be tied up this weekend at the U.L. catfish fest but next weekend, I'll be on my seven day off stretch and would be up for a jaunt to Garrison for sure.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]It was on my target list for sometime around the first of May. Looks like the weather might be turning around soon, so that is looking good now. Will review schedules with TubeBabe and set a date...and start the good weather dance.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I was planning on going out last week, but the weather didn't cooperate. The first day off I have with a couple of decent days preceding it I'm heading out there. Possibly a week from Friday.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Shoot me a PM if you want company...and shared expenses. TubeBabe will be headed out of town (again).[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I'd like to join the party on Fri. 4-18. I can drive or will be glad to share expenses.
[signature]
I can't be positive on a date until it gets a little closer, but the planets do seem to finally be lining up. I'll be heading to Garrison from the Minersville side, so that won't help anyone coming from the north, sorry. I would love to meet up with some of you guys though.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey Tom, just got communication from rctalbot that he had to postpone the trip for a week...until the 25th. If that is good with you, I will hitch a ride and share expenses. Not sure I can put up with all the jabberin' that long, but willing to give it a try. Wasn't too bad last time.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I got a problem. Egg all over my face. I forgot - as us old timers sometimes do - I signed up to help at a company sponsored health fair on Saturday. I'll be off through Thur. 4-24 so we might target another day.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]We will all stay in touch. Anything can (and probably will) happen between now and then.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Where exactly is the lake at?

Thanks
Majja
[signature]
If you'll take highway 50 west through Delta to about a mile before the UT / NV state line, there is a blacktop road that goes south toward Garrison. I'm guessing it's about 10 - 15 miles to Garrison and Pruess lake is about 4 - 5 mi. on south of Garrison.
[signature]
Thanks Geezer. I have been out to Great Basin National Park before but was not sure where this was.
[signature]