Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm an idiot!
I humbly apologize to all of you guys on the forum. Last week I posted an article I read about an 87 pound mack out of Tahoe. Well your suspitions about it being a hoax were well founded. I was at Harmon's a bit ago and picked up the edition of Salmon, Trout, Steelheader magazine again and read the WHOLE article. The last paragraph read " Just go to dock E and look for the green boat that has APRIL FOOLS written on the side. Next time I post something that incredible I will follow through on th information. I totally sucked it in. I know fish a little better than that. I should have questioned it like you guys did.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]We never doubted YOU...just the story. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Anybody can get suckered or make a mistake. It takes a big person to admit it.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Been there, done that, got the T shirt, the pictures and the rash to prove it.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Dave's an idiot! HAHA! [Tongue] That's pretty funny man. I got sucked into the new lake in Bluffdale so don't feel bad. A good April Fools joke is one you don't get right away.
[signature]
Thank you very much for clarifying that. I just about had a heart attack, thinking that our good Flaming Gorge would be in second place, especially after Lake Tahoe. And I am not sayng that Lake Tahoe is a bad or ugly place, it is beautiful. It is just better to know that under my boat at the Gorge are huge lakers, second to almost none.
[signature]
lol SUCKER [sly].. hey dave i'm headed out to fish for some of them 40 lbs brookie TD was talking about in the great salt lake want to join me?

if so meet me down there on the second sunday of next week! [crazy]..
8:00 sharp [Smile]..
[signature]
Crap, what am I going to do with theese 700 ft steel line reels I just bought?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Too small anyway. Can't you read? The fish are in 900 feet.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Wonder how that steel line would roll cast?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
OK guys, enough ball-bustin' I'll still smoke anyone fishing for brooks in an alpine lake! Of course most of you don't care about that. Just messin' around guys. I deserve all the harrasment you gentlemen can muster!
[signature]
Dave after all these years i thought you where a fishing legand now you fall for stuff like this WOW just kiddin Dave for those who dont know Dave he is a good fisherman and like all of use we have been stooped in beleaving some fish story [cool]
[signature]